Braces are designed to help support and stabilize a joint while also managing pain that could be present. There are many different types of braces that are specifically designed for each unique injury or condition and it is important to get the right fitting brace for you. Here at Generations we have trained professionals that will take thorough measurements of the specific body part, to ensure for the most optimal fit. We have a wide variety of braces, whether ankle, knee, spine, hand, elbow or shoulder we will be able to offer the proper brace for you.
Custom bracing is also available which would allow for a fit that is specifically made to the shape and size of your limb. This would be beneficial for someone who is not able to comfortably wear an over the counter brace but still needs that extra support and pain relief.
Common conditions treated with bracing:
- Knee instabilities Ankle Sprains
- Osteoarthritis Osgood-Schlatter’s disease
- Ligament injuries of the knee Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Meniscal sprains and tears Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Jumper’s knee Tennis Elbow
- Post surgical purposes Golfer’s Elbow
- Tendinitis/Tendinosis Low Back Pain