We thank you for all your effort over the last 3 months as we all join in to flatten the curve in Ontario. For some, we know it has been more challenging, especially if you are dealing with mobility or pain issues. We are here for you though! If you are suffering from a new or ongoing issue, please call our Niagara Falls office @ (905) 358-9090 or Welland office @ (905) 732-1278.
We have been assisting patients through telephone consults and virtual appointments over the last month and this might be helpful for your current situation. We have also started to assist patients in-office for physiotherapy and massage, with COVID-19 protocols in place. Please reach out if you need to talk with a physiotherapist to tweak your home exercise program or arrange a virtual or in-person treatment for physiotherapy or massage.
We will determine if in an in-person visit is right for you. If yes, we are back seeing patients in a new normal clinic environment with COVID-19 pre-screening, new clinic protocols to maintain physical distancing between clients, personal protective equipment and cleaning protocols according to Ministry guidelines. The following COVID-19 precautions are in place:
- A day ahead of your appointment you will be sent an online COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire or receive a telephone call to complete the questionnaire. This will be reviewed by your provider prior to entry into the clinic.
- On the day of your appointment, as there is no waiting room being used, please wait in your vehicle until called on your cell phone to enter the clinic.
- We require that a mask is worn to receive treatment and request you sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic to respect the safety of all our patients and staff.
- All staff wear masks to protect our patients as well.
- You will be entering the clinic and into an individual treatment room instead of being seated in the waiting area.
- Treatment payment will be accepted by debit or credit card and preferably receipts will be emailed.
- Disinfection protocols are in place between appointments as per guidelines.
Our intentions are to minimize risk and transmission of COVID-19, to the best of our abilities. Precautions may be changed or updated at any time. We thank you again for all you and your families have done in joining our staff and their families in the fight to flatten the COVID-19 curve in the Niagara Region! We are all in this together!
Take care and stay safe,
Your Generations Team
Welcome to Generations Sport & Spine Physiotherapy Centre
MissionTo provide physiotherapy interventions in a caring, professional, and affable environment. We offer spinal manipulation, acupuncture, cold laser therapy, spinal decompression therapy, Graston-Certified staff, as well as traditional physiotherapy rehabilitation for post-operative, orthopedic conditions, and motor vehicle accident (MVA) and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) cases. Our goal is to provide the latest evidence-based, innovative clinical management techniques to enhance healing, recovery, and function. This will optimize a person's engagement in daily function, sport, work, and overall wellness.
Massage Therapy is a wonderful compliment to your current Physiotherapy treatments and is covered by most Extended Health Care Plans.
Book your appointments with Christiane Lalonde, RMT and Karli Carey, RMT today!
Please call our clinic to book you Fitness Sessions with Mark Mammarella. We offer group sessions and personal training with different packages available to suit your needs!
Our commitment is to provide quality physiotherapy services with a unique advanced hands-on approach to treatment. This style of physiotherapy has created a reputation as one of Niagara Region's leaders in rehabilitation services. Our personalized approach to optimal health recovery is at the forefront of every treatment session. Our central location in Welland makes us easily accessible for residents anywhere in the Niagara Region.
Consists of experts within the field of manual therapy and movement dysfunction and has vast experience in treating numerous conditions in youth, adults and seniors.